Hear how RCD protection possibly saved Vicky Hutchinson - an electrician herself, from serious injury.

Listen to the views of Mark Hobbs from the Fire & Rescue Service regarding his experience with electrical fires.

Jane Peters accidentally cut the extension lead whilst mowing her lawn.

A tragic story of a young family ripped apart - because of a faulty electric heater and no earthing in the wiring system.

Hear how not having RCD protection nearly cost Barbara Holtum her life.

A 35 year old mother electrocuted in the garden due to an incorrectly wired plug and socket extension lead.

Please use the scroll bar